Tuesday 11 February 2014

Face of the Day ~ rockabilly pixie.

Wee! New wig! And it was only like £9 from the old eBay. I bought it (as well as another that hasn't arrived yet) as a reward to myself for finishing my final year dissertation at uni. I was worried about looking like an Oompa Loompa, but I think it's alright! Loving the colour (fulfilling my green dream) so very much. There was already some kind of fringe present but I cut it properly myself, it probably could do with some refining but I'm pleased I didn't completely screw it up. I am also much preferring shorter wigs at the moment, maybe because they're more practical, and since I'm rehearsing a lot at the moment I can't really be wearing massive poofy wigs. My love for face dots is ever growing, be them drawn or stuck on. I've only just started braving those on the forehead...for whatever reason it seems like more of statement than those just around my eyes.
Follow Good Morning Angel on
ê FacebookBloglovin'Twitter and Instagram ê
Eyes
Collection Eyeshadow Pencil in Vanilla Sky
Collection 2000 Dazzle Me! in Pixie (hah! Didn't even realise this!)
Rimmel Exaggerate eye liner in 100% Black
Soap and Glory Thick & Fast mascara

Face
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Light Porcelain
(mixed with) Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation in RF133
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder in Ivory
Collection Cover Up Stick in Light Translucent
B.Radiant BB Under Eye Concealer in Light
Rimmel blusher in Santa Rose

Lips
Portland Black Lipstick Company in Thee Psychic Berry

Follow Good Morning Angel on

2 comments:

  1. Looking fab Elle! Love this wig, it really suits you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely colour, it suits you! =)

    ReplyDelete

I really love to read what people have to say, so leave a comment, I'll definitely read it and always try to reply to questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...