Monday 16 September 2013

Wishlist ~ Lusting for Missguided.


Dore PVC Midi Skirt, £12.59 (on sale)


Missguided, how do you manage to do it every time? I want everything! Everything! Is it weird that I like the skin tight PVC skirt - it's one of those things I love the look of but could never wear...too many lumps and bumps, but it looks amazing. Same goes to the white leather skirt. Tassled kimonos are so cool, who doesn't want one? I'm afraid though, that the English weather is not very accommodating to that sort of style at the moment, unless you're up for layering long sleeves underneath. The off shoulder dress just had that effortlessly cool style, but bodycon definitely isn't usually something I can pull off - always a fan of off shoulder though. The mint dress is a nice combination of pastel goth and the bondage elements that are in at the moment but I have enough simple, strappy dresses at the moment! No more! Finally that mesh bustier dress is gorgeous and kind of classy but interesting at the same time.
What do you think of Missguided's current offerings? Are you as in love as I always am?

Follow Good Morning Angel on

3 comments:

  1. The clothes are looks so cool, thanks for your sharing!
    http://en.ofweek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! These outfits are all so pretty. Love the cut and style of each and every dress here. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im inlove with these! really great post!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really love to read what people have to say, so leave a comment, I'll definitely read it and always try to reply to questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...