Friday 31 May 2013

New Kitten Photos Here!

I don't think I need to come up with some complicated title for this post. I have a new kitten and you should all see how adorable he is. He arrived about a week ago and my dad has decided to call him Guinness but I call him Guinea Pig, because it's a way cuter name. He's about 8/9 weeks, entirely fearless and super fluffy. The other (three) cats we already have (I know, we are indeed a crazy cat family, it's kind of embarrassing  are pretty unsure of him but they are veeerrrry gradually acclimatising. I'm hoping eventually our lovely lady Nuage will adopt him and her second child, which is what she did when we bought these guys home.
The only downside about having Guinea Pig now is that I am supposed to be revising but more often than not I am just watching him and squealing at all the adorable things he does, like for example, whenever he arches his back and moves, he sort of walks side ways, with his hind legs leading, it's ridiculous.


Follow me on

2 comments:

  1. He is adorable!! I really want a kitten, they are soo cute!
    Jessica xx
    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh heh, can never get enough of kittens!

      Delete

I really love to read what people have to say, so leave a comment, I'll definitely read it and always try to reply to questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...