Friday 29 March 2013

Nail of the Day ~ Aqua Violet.

models own aqua violet beetlejuice beetle juice duochrome collection 2000 parma violets swatch swatches
Used
Models Own ~ Aqua Violet
Collection 2000 ~ Parma Violets

I haven't painted my nails in what seems like an age. I went for something fairly simple; layered a gorgeous duochrome onto a dark purple blue base. The colour shift is pretty subtle and mainly stays within the blue-turquoise range with a few flashes of purple. Also by some freak accident my right hand came out better than my left, what are the chances?
Today's is a short post - I'm still in Scotland (which is horrendously cold but warming up gradually). I will also be posting a little haul post of the things I've bought soon, which means that, yes, I did break my spending ban further...I have no self control apparently. I will be continuing my ban into April as well, even though I'm finding it hard to quantify how much I've actually saved. I think in a way it's the knowledge that I am trying to spend less that I have to keep in mind. I will also be participating in NaNoWriMo camp in April, this time with a little more planning than last time where I had no ideas and gave up after about 9 days. Other things looming in the horizon include choosing a research project for my 3rd year of uni, depending on interest I may or may not talk about it on here, I'm not sure of the interest about the scientific side of my life on this here blog. Oh, and I'm getting a hair cut, which I am super exciting about! No more accidently eating my own hair when it's windy for me thank you!
models own aqua violet beetlejuice beetle juice duochrome collection 2000 parma violets swatch swatches
models own aqua violet beetlejuice beetle juice duochrome collection 2000 parma violets swatch swatches
models own aqua violet beetlejuice beetle juice duochrome collection 2000 parma violets swatch swatchesmodels own aqua violet beetlejuice beetle juice duochrome collection 2000 parma violets swatch swatches

4 comments:

I really love to read what people have to say, so leave a comment, I'll definitely read it and always try to reply to questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...