Sunday 23 December 2012

Nail of the Day ~ ruby slippers.

These are the ultimate, quick and easy festive/Christmas nails. Seriously, even if you don't have glitter nail varnish if you have some red glitter hanging around, or any glitter for that matter, just paint your nails and then dip them in, whack on a top coat and you're sorted! Specifically for this I used Barry M in Red Glitter and 17 Lasting Fix in Chateau. Unfortunately they started chipping pretty much the day I painted them, which is disappointing. But they do look really nice, and they are so easy.
I am also so pleased to say that I have another post coming in 2 days! I am almost ahead of myself, however I have so much revision to do this glory might be short lived.

9 comments:

  1. Such a nice finish- I use rimmel and it doesn't look as good in the end product
    I too have the problem of glitter nails chipping- why does it do that?
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well at least I'm not the only one with the glitter chipping problem!
      Ah, well I totally recommend this Barry M :)

      Delete
  2. wow superb
    hi i'm ablazeaqua!

    i'm new on blogger my subject is beauty too
    kindly visit my blog & support me

    http://ablazeaqua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I have red glitter nails right now too - red base with Essie Leading Lady on top. Very festive! But mine chipped within a day too. Lame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I've seen Leading Lady, it's so pretty. From what I can gather you don't really need a base colour which is cool.

      Delete
  4. amazing nails! I might have to get some of that nail varnish ready for my xmas party :)

    MERRY CHRISTMAS for tomorrow!

    HANNAH †
    [londonroseblog.com]

    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, I'm glad to have provided some inspiration!

      Delete
  5. WOW...they look fab!! Such a great colour for Xmas!! :)

    Have a great Christmas :)

    xxx

    www.lipsticksandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I really love to read what people have to say, so leave a comment, I'll definitely read it and always try to reply to questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...