Friday 20 July 2012

Face of the Day ~ we're all made of stars.

At the moment I can't get enough of stars and under eye dots! So I combined the two. This isn't something I actually wore out - I just felt like playing around with makeup and wearing my Chinchilla lipstick. And I wanted to have a proper play with my new(ish) white liquid eyeliner (which I will be reviewing at some point soon). Also, I'm really loving the turquoise and lilac combo!
Those stars are hand drawn and took far too long, I used my Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner but the tip went all funny so that in the end there was no eyeliner coming out.
Anyway, this is a quick short post because I've been mondo busy at the moment, I'm assisting the boyfriend tomorrow at a wedding and various other stuff is happening - including seeing the Dark Knight Rises at the IMAX in London, so excited!
I hope you're all doing well!
Face ~ 17 Skin Perfecting Foundation in Soft Ivory
Rimmel Clear Complexion Coverstick in Ivory
Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner

Lips ~ Lime Crime lipstick in Chinchilla

Eyes ~ MUA Professional Eye Primer
Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara
Illamasqua Precision Ink in Scribe
L'Oreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss in Carbon Black
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Saffron Eye Palette using a shimmering lilac
Chilli Pepper Eye Palette using a shimmering cream and turquoise blue
The Body Shop Eye Shimmer in 01

Here are a few photos of the makeup without the eyeliner:

7 comments:

  1. Love the stars/dots! Can't imagine how they would look being drawn with eyeliner of other colours!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Nice idea, I might try that next time :)

      Delete
  2. Turquoise+lilac/purple is one of my favorite combinations, it feels so magical. You look like a mermaid in the night =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, your similie is so pretty <3 thank you.

      Delete
  3. very nice makeup here!

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

I really love to read what people have to say, so leave a comment, I'll definitely read it and always try to reply to questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...