Thursday 7 June 2012

A Little Love Song.

Hey there,
I'm just going to interrupt your regular programming for something a little different.
Today is the 2 year anniversary of me and the boyfriend!
I know some people really don't like being informed of the happiness of others within couples but this is my blog and I'll do as I please! Also, you guys should definitely care! Without him this blog would be pretty much nothing - his photography is what makes it. I urge you to check out his usual work here, it's amazing - and I'm totally not biased, but always see comments about how good his photos on here are, so go look at the rest of his stuff! It's a bit different but equally as awesome.
Plus I love him and I just wanted to reiterate that through as many mediums as possible! I cannot tell you how much of a wonderful person he is and how happy I am that we have each other.

3 comments:

I really love to read what people have to say, so leave a comment, I'll definitely read it and always try to reply to questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...